Lamakaan Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit society run entirely by volunteers to promote amateur radio. Whether you have a license or not, everyone is welcome to the club. Our quarterly magazine QSP will publish original articles of varying complexity, from simple test equipment, to fully functioning radios. Our annual membership fee is Rs.500. Apply online to become a member of LARC.
Our membership is open to all people who are interested in radio and electronics. The terms and conditions for the membership are as follows:
- LARC, that is, the Lamakaan Amateur Radio Club is a registered as a society. Its aim is to encourage promote amateur radio hobby and particularly the science of radio communications.
- The membership fee of Rs.500 is chargable for a period of one year starting from the time of receipt of the fee payment. The fee is non-refundable.
- The meetings, activities of the LARC are restricted to only the members of the club.
- Specific activities such as trips, field events, workshops may be charged for separately to cover the costs of such events.
- The members are eligible to receive all four copies of the quarterly journal of LARC – the QSP during one year’s membership. The issues will be sent by ordinary post.
- The LARC being a purely volunteer driven organization cannot gaurenttee regular publication of the QSP. However, we try to publishing the QSP magazine as a quarterly.